Rehabilitation Center of Excellence
For admissions/referrals, click here.
Choosing where to receive your health care is an important decision. Patients who choose to come to Walton Rehabilitation Health System benefit from our continuum of care in rehabilitation, which includes:
- A specialized rehabilitation hospital accredited in rehabilitation and with a specialty certification in stroke rehabilitation, offering state-of-the-art care provided by compassionate, highly-trained health care professionals in the areas of stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, amputation, orthopedic rehabilitation and general rehabilitation;
- Outpatient therapy center in Augusta staffed by dedicated therapists using the latest equipment and therapies, including a heated aquatic therapy pool;
- Walton Pain Center, with fellowship-trained specialists to manage pain, headache, other musculoskeletal conditions as well as follow-up care for survivors of stroke, brain injury and spinal cord injury;
- Community services, including support groups, sports and leisure programs, Harison Heights assisted and independent living, as well as accessible/affordable housing;
- Other specialized services, including vestibular and spasticity management.
As a Center of Excellence in Rehabilitation, Walton excels in providing high-quality care to patients, successful outcomes and cutting-edge technology. Our extensive rehabilitation services are offered to treat a wide range of conditions. Regardless of your condition, we ensure you will be pleased with the care you receive from our expert team of medical professionals who will work with you to develop a treatment plan and help you meet your rehabilitation goals.